Thursday 4 September 2008

In the Pink.

I decided to change the colour lay out for a few weeks, i do wish they had a pink spotty lay out, but instead plain pink will just have to do :)
Here is the Cross stitch that came free with last months issue of "Cross stitcher" magazine. I'm not sure what to do with it, either make it into a cushion, or bag, or just simpley frame it.
They have all the Cristmas cross stitch magazines out already. Not sure i want to go there lol.

I can also now cross stitch with out getting pains in my eyes, since i finally went to the opticians and i have new purple glasses :)

3 comments:

Dormouse said...

Aw, that is very pretty.

I think we need a photo of the new purple glasses. They sound cute.

I hope you are getting better weather than us. It ils tipping it down here.

Dormouse said...

I ment to say, if you need to edit a post you click on the little pencil icon at the bottom of your post and it takes yo9u to the editing page. :)

Dotty said...

Yeah thanks for the info about the editing (i feel slightly embaressed now lol)
The weather has been great this morning we even fitted in a trip to
the garden centre, but it has just got very dark with clouds, it will be tipping it down very soon.