Saturday 21 March 2009

I bought this lovely fabric which is perfect for the Spring, I will be making lots of bags, and a pinny for my nan.














I am making a quilt for my friends baby girl Holly. I am hand stitching around parts of the pattern on the front of the quilt, and will leave the back un-quilted, but it will have ribbon and a few patch work pieces on it. All in pink and reds of course :)
I am how ever very nervous about attaching the binding, i have never done binding before and i am worried about the quality of how it will turn out.
I think there should be some kind of service for people who can't attach binding but who love t quilt!!! ;)

I hope every one is enjoying the Spring, x x x

2 comments:

Dormouse said...

I quite like doing the binding. I think I'm weird. :)

Love that material. So pretty.

Dotty said...

I think if i can get over my fear of making a mess of it, then i can imagine it being ok maybe ;)