Thursday 5 March 2009

I haven't been to well lately, and haven't really been up to much crafting. I have been looking at lots of blogs, looking at far to many fabric sites and reading my craft books, and magazines over and over again~
I finally sat down to the machine last week, and i made this bag from scraps of material i had left over from other projects.
I think i will keep this one for myself, since i need a new bag to keep my hair products in. Plus i'm sure it's far to bright for anyone i know besides me lol.

4 comments:

Dormouse said...

I love it!!! You're not the only one that likes bright colours. The louder the better for me.

Penny said...

That looks like a fun little bag - very colourful.

Ferret said...

Hi Dotty, you managed to comment on my blog not Pennys. Glad you liked it though :)

Dotty said...

Ferret how silly of me, i think i followed Penny's link to your site and thought it was hers.