Sunday 27 September 2009

New cushions.


I made these cushions a few weeks ago. I fell in love with the fabric because it reminds me so much of Autumn. I think the red cushion is my fav, but i am quite surprised most people seem to like the leaf one the best.

I gave in to the Twilight craze that is sweeping the world, i bought the first three books last week. And i have to honestly say they are BrIlLiAnT! I find myself going to bed earlier and earlier each night so i can get enough reading time in :) I have no idea why, but i love reading in bed and if i try to read during the day i just can't keep my concentration, probably because my eyes wonder around and find things to do.
Is it sad or to geeky that i am planning our anniversary Night in November around the release of the New moon film?

No comments: