Saturday 11 October 2008

Birdhouse.




















I have finally finished the bird house :)
I think a white frame will be perfect, or maybe a black frame, i'm not sure which will make the colours pop more!
This chart was from "the world of cross stitching" Or maybe it was "cross sticher" magazine, from about 4 years ago. I have a folder of charts which i have cut out and collected from magazines, that i will finish one day!
One down only around another 50 charts to go :) :) :)

I am busy making xmas booties, i have nearly finished, i think i will get some tiny little clothes pegs and hang them on some string or ribbon when i put them up in December.

I think i'm going to start a little X stitch chart this time round, because i have a few things i would like to get finished.




1 comment:

Heleen said...

sweet bird house!good job!