Here is the bag i finished last night. This was my first attempt at a bag with sides, and a bottom (ok too many silly jokes about bums popped into my head then ;)) the outside of the bag turn out OK, but i made a big mess of the lining, i cut it too short compaired to the outer bag, and as a result the lining is about 1, 1/2 inches shorter so the bag doesn't seem to lie right. But this was my first attempt at this style of bag, plus i wasn't working from a pattern just from my head. So i'm still really pleased with the out come.
One thing i learned while making this is preparation is vital, but i do hate preparing things I'm more of lets just get to it and hope for the best. Which i know i can't do if i want to be able to sell my bags eventually. (oh i also realised dotty fabric isn't the easiest fabric to take pics of)
I hope eveyrone is having a SUPER September!