Monday 29 September 2008

A Little bag, and an Apron

I made this little bag for my neice who is two. I made it a lot smaller than the ones i usually make, obviously her little hands didn't need a book size bag. I actually might make a few bags this size, they are so small and cute.




















Here is close up of the fabric, i love the glittery bits running though it. :) I will be sad when i run out of this material.


















I also made this apron for my friends grandson. I love Donald duck :) I have had this material for ages!! I am glad to finally put it to use.



















I have also been making little felt Xmas decorations, i am making a Merry xmas sign, i have made the M and the E upto now, only another seven to go :) they are all little socks and are white felt with red stitching.

3 comments:

corry said...

Sounds like you've been busy! I love the little bag...sooo cute!

em's scrapbag said...

What a sweet little bag for a sweet little girl. The apron is too fun. Donald is great.

Heleen said...

great gifts! I'm sure they'll love it! I do.