Saturday 22 October 2011

A kind of Yay for pictures,

I have been having so much trouble with uploading pics to my blog. Everytime i try to ipload it just times out. I can upload pictures to all other websites no problem, i have a good speed on my internet, and i have tried every thing they  mention on the help section. This has been going on for ages, and i have tried writing my blog with out pictures and well it sucks, "i totally have no flow, with out some pictures to show".
So you would probably be thinking right now that it is fixed, since well you can see a picture on my blog  :)
Well that would be wrong,  i have had to copy  the link from my folksy shop  to get a picture on here. Well thats all well and good for the things i list on there, but lots of my makes are usually for family and friends. I'm a bit gutted about it really so i am hoping it sorts itself out soon because i have no idea what to do next.

I do bloody love this bunting though, each week that passes witout it selling, is another week with out me using it, i think i may give in next week and keep it, Argh! i'm sure i don't need another one though, erm maybe i will have a little give away then if it doesn't sell by the 1 st of November, fingers crossed either way :)

Love and pictures
Dotty x

No comments: